Tips Bench Tuesday: Avios C-130 Hercules 1600mm (63") (PNF) Wiring Tips & Tricks
In this month's Tips Bench Tuesday, Rob goes through the steps to review wiring from the Avios C-130 for maintenance, troubleshooting, or modifications.
Pilot your very own C-130 Hercules with this exquisite scale aircraft. Completed with the highest level of scale detail, this Avios C-130 Hercules is the best replica on the market. With a 1600mm (63-inch) wingspan and measuring over a meter in length, the Avios C-130 features fully sequenced landing gear, a working cargo door, navigation lights, and scale props.
Beloved worldwide, the American four-engine turboprop military transport aircraft is capable of using unprepared runways for takeoffs and landings. The C-130 was assigned as a troop, medevac, and cargo transport aircraft. The versatile airframe has found uses in a variety of other roles, including as a gunship (AC-130), search and rescue, scientific research support, weather reconnaissance, aerial refueling, maritime patrol, and aerial firefighting. It is now the main tactical airlifter for many military forces worldwide.
The historic aircraft features pre-installed electronics, removable wings, and bolt-together pieces. Coming in two color schemes, the C-130 is available in the Blue Angels US Navy aerobatics scheme (Fat Albert) or Military Grey. The Blue Angels use a United States Marine Corps Lockheed C-130T Hercules, nicknamed "Fat Albert", for their logistics, carrying spare parts, equipment, and to carry support personnel between shows. "Fat Albert Airlines" flies with an all-Marine crew of three officers and five enlisted personnel.
The Avios C-130 has a cargo door that can be operated by an aux channel on your computer radio. Fantastic for any candy drop events at the flying field. A cabin light has also been added and it can be switched on/off automatically when the door is opened or closed.
• Electronic retractable scale landing gear with sequencing gear doors
• Scale-like Fowler flaps with updated connections for short take-off and landings
• Opening cargo door
• Super bright landing and navigation lights that can be seen even in daylight
• Special wiring wing connectors allow for easy removal and replacement of wings
• Plastic scale components like windshield wipers, pitot tubes, and dew point sensors
• Four different sets of decals
Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the bell for regular HobbyKing videos.
Enjoy, stay safe, and let's keep growing the community:
• Sign-up for Email Updates: https://bit.ly/2YahBd5
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/HobbyKingLive
• Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/hobbyking/
• Branded Merch - https://bit.ly/2Jelgm8
#rcplane #rcairplane #rcaeroplane #modtechMonday #modifications #rcmods #avios #tipsandtricks #rclearning #rchobby #c130 #c130hercules #wiring #hobbyking
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.